How to install a DJB font to your iPhone or iPad
So you’ve scrapped an untold number of layouts, holiday decorations, an organization system out of egg cartons, and even a toilet paper tube countdown calendar. You’ve maybe even altered your iPhone or iPad by jailbreaking it and decking it out with all sorts of awesome tweaks. Well, did you know that you add a DJB font to your jailbroken iOS/Apple device.*
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken device search for “bytafont” and install.
- Go back to Cydia and search ‘brewhaus’, select it and click install.
- Return to bytafont (you’ll have two options)
- Select “basic” on the bottom of the screen (from the two options)
- Select “DJB Brewhaus Special”
- Select “yes” when the prompt appears.
- Open bytafont,
- go to the basic tab at the bottom
- select “bytafont backup”
- click “yes” when the prompt appears.